So, our summer has almost come to an end. The hubby goes back to school the middle of August and I'm dreading it. I'm hoping we see him a little more than we did last year. Guess we'll see.
But really. What have we accomplished this summer? You might remember this post here where we had a list of projects at our home. They were piling up. My main goal is to have it all finished by the time baby #2 comes.
1. strip and paint kitchen cabinets - - check!
2. finish painting kitchen - - check!
3. place hardwood floor in kitchen - - check!
4. livingroom carpet and mantel - - not done
5. finish painting master bedroom - - check!
6. place hardwood floor in master bedroom and bathroom - - check!
7. cut and paint baseboards - - check!
8. put up baseboards - - not done yet
We've even finished our front yard, placed palm trees on the side yard, and started working on our backyard! Ava really needs a place to play.
So, I think we've done pretty good. A big thanks the the hubby, though. Couldn't have done it without him. He did most of it.
What projects did you accomplish this summer?