Sunday, September 18, 2011

Live for Pink!

So, if you've been following this blog for awhile, then you know
that I'm a lover of all clothes and items from Downeast Basics.
This love affair started maybe 5 years ago
and I still can't get enough of their
cute, affordable, modest clothing.

Well, now through October 16, DownEast Basics is running its annual
LIVE for Pink donation event – read the inspiring stories
of DownEast’s special LIVE for Pink photo shoot with everyday women
impacted by breast cancer, and more info on the campaign here.

Limited edition tees here– 50% of all sales go to breast cancer awareness efforts.

This is a cause very near and dear to my heart.
Last December (3 weeks after Reese was born),
I discovered a lump.
To make a long story short, it was one of the scariest times in my life.
Although I don't know what it's like to be diagnosed with Breast Cancer
(after doing an ultrasound, multiple mammograms, and a biopsy it ended up being benign),
I do know what it's like to be almost diagnosed with it.
Check out the stories of these amazing, inspiring women here.
{Can you guess where I was when my surgeon called me to give me the good news?
No joke. I was shopping at DownEast Basics with my sisters.}
Come back next week for a fun giveaway.
You are NOT gonna want to miss this!

1 comment:

  1. And this is why I love blogs! How many more conversations would we have had before I knew this? SCARY! Cute shirts. I'm due for some new ones!

    ReplyDelete