Friday, October 26, 2012

:: Halloween - free printable card

Last year, I was inspired by The Busy Budgeting Mama and created this pop-up Halloween card for the girl's grandparents.



They all loved them.
So, I think it might be a yearly tradition.
This year I made it slightly different but with the same wording.
And I also made one for you to give out to your loved ones.
Print it out, cut out the pics, put it on a stick, and mail it!
So easy!


You can go here to print it off.

And I wish I could show you the pictures of the ones we made this year,
but my computer isn't working right now (uploading photos).
So, maybe next week.
Also, thanks to Sprik Space for the free design.

Have a great weekend!
We have a trunk or treat we'll be going to
and hopefully after, we'll carve our pumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment