Friday, December 14, 2012

:: Family Happenings - orange orchard

This week has been ca-razy!
I feel like I've been running non-stop since Monday.
This non-stop craziness has also led to a very messy house.
{which I should probably be cleaning right now . . . but I'm not}
I guess that's what happens when life is crazy.
And when Christmas is just a few weeks away.  Ahhhh!

Last Sunday after church, my family made a little trip to a nearby orchard in Riverside.
It was beautiful.
The orange trees were filled and I loved the tall palm trees in the background.
Only in California.

I was going to be doing a photoshoot for a family there the next day, 
so I wanted to familiarize myself with the area.
I also wanted to take Reese's 2 year old pics.
But she obviously wasn't having it  . . . at all.
Ava was enjoying the spotlight though and would twirl and dance and run away from me
with every chance that she had.

I feel so blessed to have these two little ones in my life and another on the way.
It's hard to believe that in three months we'll be a family of five.
So grateful.










No comments:

Post a Comment