Thursday, June 13, 2013

:: Family Happenings

Within the past few weeks we've been insanely busy.

I went back to work.  Boo.  I miss my kiddos so much when I'm gone.
But . . . grateful that I do have a job.

We've made multiple trips to the pool.

And to the beach.

We celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary.

Trying to cross the items off of our summer bucket list.  
The girls love going to the dollar movies at our local theater.

We're trying to leave the TV off from 9-5.  It's been hard.  Really hard!  
But it's nice to see the girls using their imagination instead of staring at the TV. 
 Do you see their cruise ship they made?

They loved going to a local baseball game.
(and it might be because they ate hot dogs)

And they've almost completed swimming lessons.

And this is only the beginning.  Yay for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment