Monday, June 24, 2013

:: Food - grandma's pancakes


So, I'm not really a pancake person.  I'd rather have waffles. 
 {Although french toast would trump either of these.}
But since using this recipe, I don't remember the last time we made waffles!

My sister has been using this recipe for years.
It's a recipe that my Grandma used and was in a recipe book that she passed down to everyone.
Why had I not discovered this earlier?!
These pancakes are EASY to make and are the FLUFFIEST pancakes I've ever tasted.
I've The girls have talked their daddy into making these every Sunday morning.
That's how delicious they are!
Use it for your 4th of July breakfast. 
It will definitely be a hit.

Grandma's Pancakes

2 cups flour
2 Tablespoons sugar
2 eggs beaten
4 Tablespoons oil
2 Tablespoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups milk



No comments:

Post a Comment