Wednesday, December 18, 2013

:: Christmas - christmas dresses

So I didn't make the girls' Christmas dresses this year.
Surprise. Surprise.
I just don't know where the time has gone!
So I found some cute dresses from the gap that I was able to get for $11 each,
well, using a 40% off coupon and some Old Navy bucks I had burning a hole in my pocket
and I think they were on sale when I ordered them too.

They aren't too fancy.
But I think they're adorable.
 Timeless and classic.
That's what I like.
Perfect for my two little girls.

They can be found here and here.


Where did you find yours?



2 comments:

  1. They will look so cute! Can't wait to see pictures! (Of course, in person would be preferable!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I found my baby girl's Christmas dress at Buy Buy Baby where I had a 20% off coupon.

    Carter's Sparkle Dress: http://ow.ly/rVMPT

    ReplyDelete