Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Home Decor Obsession: Family Room Reveal

Well, I wanted to start getting the Christmas Decorations up, so I thought I'd take pictures of our almost finished family room/dining room. I'm still searching the thrift stores/craigslist for the perfect coffee table and also looking for more yellow accents. Almost everything in this room was either found in a thrift store, bought on craigslist, or bought on a really good deal. Below are pics of the before:


And the after:


(you can get these curtains at ikea for $15 for both panels!!!)




Hope you like it. I sure do.




13 comments:

  1. I love the new look!! It turned out super fantastic and the design fits the space really well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy it's gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see!!!Cass

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! When can you come do my family room?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonder how long those white couches will stay white with little ones around?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE!!! I love the mirror. Did you get slipcovers made for the couches or did you buy them that way? I don't care if white slipcover couches aren't practice with kids....they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am obsessed with green. What color is this b/c it is beautiful.

    I briefly owned a yoga studio and painted it "Mother Earth." How awesome was that? (I miss that place and the paint!)

    New here from Remodaholic and love it! Newest follower, I too am Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm wondering what color that green paint is, too. It would be perfect for my living room!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dark brown and green, with the light-colored couches -- it may just give me the courage to add dark brown to my cream couches and navy blue accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE that green - what paint is it?? were about to move and do some painting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful--love the before and after pictures. Love the color of green you used and your flowy-white drapes too. I have that same screen/room-divider in my living room and love it.

    ReplyDelete