Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Empty frames.

I have a confession to make.
I am TERRIBLE about printing photos.
I take hundreds and hundreds of photos each month
and rarely print the darn things.
I also have a frame addiction.
Love them.
Find amazing ones at thrift stores
{not these ones though}
and they end up sitting
around our place with no photos.

I've decided that needs to change.
One of my daughter's friends was at our house,
wandered into our bedroom and saw the frames on
our night stands with a generic picture of a girl in it.
She asked me if that was my other child.
Nope.
I'm just lazy.
And I guess I really like pictures of other people inside my home.
{or that's what everyone thinks}
So, I knew that I finally needed to print a few
of Ava and Reese.
So, I printed them.
A big pat on my back.
And printed a few more to put in their room.
Poor Reese has been sleeping in a room full
of pictures of her big sister as a baby.
That's gotta change.
I'm not the only one that does this, right?

3 comments:

  1. No, you're not the only one. If I am good I print them once a year, and then I am almost embarrassed to pick them up because it's a huge order.

    And I also have picture frames with unknown people sitting around our house. So I could have written your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I could say at least I don't have strange little people in my frames- but I don't have any cute blonde people in them either. What good are my pictures if I never print them out- You motivate me. I will get something done- later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! What keeps me awake at night is that my 1st son's baby book is done, but my 2nd son's pictures aren't even printed... Now I'm trying to keep track of son #3. Guilt!

    ReplyDelete