Wednesday, June 27, 2012

:: 35 before 35 - #23

While I was on the cruise, I was determined to complete something off my list.
It would be #23 - see the sunrise and sunset over the ocean . . . on the same day.

 I was actually looking forward to sleeping in each morning, but wanted to complete this.
I was determined to.
I woke up at around 6am and went running on the little track they had.
The hubby was sick so I decided I wouldn't drag him out of bed.
Kind of me, huh.

The sunrise was beautiful.
A beautiful beginning to a great day.

At this time, I think we were actually near Cuba.
Right when that sun was up, it was so hot and humid.
Had to finish my workout in the gym.




We were finishing dinner that evening, 
when I told everyone that I sorta wanted to see the sunset.
I didn't want to make it a huge deal.
If we didn't see it, it wasn't the end of the world.
I'd just complete it another day.
To my surprise, they all wanted to see it too!
But just a few minutes until it set.
So, since the elevators were sooooo slow,
we decided to run up the 6 flights of stairs.
I may have almost killed my sick husband, but we made it, just in time.
It was gorgeous.


{oops . . . can't see us, but look how beautiful that sunset is!}



2 comments:

  1. beautiful! what great pictures.

    this is on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures! I have a 40 by 40 list that I recently posted on my blog. loving checking things off and the memories they create! have fun checking of the rest!

    ReplyDelete