Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Refashioning: christmas dresses for the girls

I absolutely love refashioning clothes. Mainly just for my little girl (soon to be girls). The other day, I received a free $10 card in the mail from Kohls. And now I know why I don't ever shop there. We would be there every day, all day long, and in some major debt! I couldn't stop looking at those clearance aisles.
I was trying to find some type of outfit that I could make the girl's Christmas dresses out of. And I think I found it. I found this cute Lauren Conrad skirt. A little too tiny for me but could be perfect for what I have in mind. It was on clearance for $13 and so I was able to get it for $3. Amazing. We'll see how it turns out. I'll keep ya posted.
Will you be making any Christmas dresses this year?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I have to stay out of that store too! I didn't make anything for my little Ava but I did find a Christmas dress last year at the end of the season for $5! Can't wait for her to wear it in a couple months!

    ReplyDelete