Friday, November 12, 2010

Organization: free organization list printables

A while back I'd found these free printables through the wonderful land of blogging and saved them on my computer. Well, my world is going to be a slightly bit hectic in the next 2-3 weeks so I thought I'd finally print them out and start using them. The free printables are from Vale Design and can be found here. Aren't they perfect?! So print them out and get organized. (And there are other free printables you should check out too.)


Oh, by the way, I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping. {Don't hate me.} My goal was to have it all done by the time the little one comes so that I can just focus on her, my little cute family, and of course the true meaning of Christmas.



2 comments:

  1. These are great! Thanks so much for sharing. I am having a boy in December and I'm almost all done with Christmas gifts as well. I'm with you, just wanting to enjoy the baby and spending time with my family for the holidays. Best of luck getting everything ready.

    justenoughstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know the Vale Design website no longer exists.

    ReplyDelete