Monday, October 24, 2011

:: Last Minute Halloween Card


The other day, I was looking at the blog, The Busy Budgeting Mama. {love it!}
and found this adorable Halloween card.
How creative and cute is this!
I decided to make my own card {using picnik.com}.
And I happend to have all the other supplies around the house.
{yes . . . I'm addicted to the chevron}
I finished it in under 30 minutes.
I think their grandparents need to receive some cute Halloween cards from their granddaughters that miss them so much.
Natalie shows you the tutorial here.
I think they turned out pretty cute!
I showed Ava the finished product and she was head over heels in love with them!
She wouldn't stop playing with them.


So, you still have time!
Get these done and off in the mail!
I'll be linking to these parties here.

3 comments:

  1. you are too sweet! thanks for linking up my tutorial! Yours turned out FABULOUS!!! adorable kiddos. :) i'm sure grandma and grandpa will love it!

    ReplyDelete