Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm back.

Sorry I've been blog slackin'.
I need to get back into the groove.
Just been having so much fun with family in town
and my husband not being in school at all.
It's been a nice break.
But really, I need to get blogging.

We had a fun New Years Eve with friends and then New Years Day 
we spent it with family.
Monday, we had even more family come into town.
Yesterday, we all went to Disneyland.
Miss Ava has been dying to go.
We haven't been in a year.
{cause there was no way I was taking a newborn and a
toddler there by myself}



So, here are some pics.
I decided to instagram it most the time.
It was so much easier.


::  nothing like a 3 year old temper tantrum to start our day off right.


::  let the memories begin.



::  reese's first trip to Disneyland.
she wasn't too excited at the beginning, but I think she ended up liking it.






::  ava taking a phone game break.





::  ava loves dumbo.


::  loved being with my sisters.


::  reese loves dumbo too.





::  loved the firework display.


::  happiest place on earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment