Tuesday, January 24, 2012

:: Good Reads - the maze runner

One of my goals is to read one book a month.
You laugh.
But it's the truth.
This is actually pretty good for me.
I love to read, but just have so many other hobbies I enjoy,
that reading often gets overlooked.

I borrowed this book from my brother/sis-in-law.
{we won't say for how long though}
It took me awhile to get through it, but by the end, I couldn't put it down.
It's a young adult science fiction (and I'm not really into science fiction),
but I did like it.
And of course it's a sequel, so guess what I'll be reading next month?
I'm actually in suspense right now.
I need to read it.


What should I read for March?
Do tell!

2 comments:

  1. Have you read Michael Vey? Its a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished The Maze Runner too, and really liked it. You should read The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie. It's a mystery! It's number one in a series of 4 so far. I'm on book 3 and I'm hooked!! They're funny and suspenseful and the main character is a 10-year old girl and she's a hoot :)

    ReplyDelete