Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Craft Obsession: Pinch Proof Shirt


Happy St. Patrick's Day! Have any plans? Corned Beef and Cabbage in the oven? Hope you haven't been pinched. I only have one pair of scrubs that have green on it, so that's what I wore this morning. This little girl below will definitely not be pinched. Well, maybe. I mean, look at those cheeks! Who can't resist pinching those?


Anyway, I figured this little munchkin needed a festive shirt to wear. So last minute, I cut up an old pair of Christmas pjs that I had laying around and made this shirt (actually didn't sew it on, just ironed using wonder-under. For some reason my sewing machine wasn't cooperating) and matching p.j. bottoms using my tutorial here. The shirt had paint stains that I needed to cover up somehow. This was the perfect opportunity. I saw this idea on Lulu's Tiles. Very cute! Have a great day!!!


5 comments:

  1. And what a cute little Leprechaun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. found you on new friend friday at the girl creative. what a cute shirt and little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Friend Friday here.. Love the creative one of a kind shirt, they are the best! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely adorable - brilliant idea...

    ReplyDelete
  5. what does the phrase Pinch proof mean?

    ReplyDelete