Thursday, March 4, 2010

Garden Obsession: veggie garden

I'm longing for a garden. Specifically one that grows fruits and veggies. We moved in at the end of summer last year and have done nothing to our backyard. Oh . . . but we have plans. Don't you worry.

My hubby has spring break next week. Guess what we'll be doing? I can't wait. I'm still searching the web for some more inspiration. Below is a picture of our designated garden space.


At times I'm a doodler. I was imagining my veggie garden. Don't judge. I'm not an artist. . . . . . . imagining stepping stones around our garden, a grapevine on the right side, a trellis against the wall of our house. I don't know. Just excited. There's nothing like home-grown tomatoes, zuchhini, carrots, and the list goes on and on.

Some inspiration found on the web.


{images}

{image}

Do you have any suggestions?




4 comments:

  1. Check out Home Gardens to Go and also Square Foot Gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No suggestions but it sounds fun. I love home grown veggies too. They have so much flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your last image, we have built 3 raised bed gardens for our daughter and she loves them.
    I like your sketch and the ideas you have and think your plan would be beautiful!
    Good luck and happy planting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second checking out square foot gardening. We worked with the guy he developed that idea at my old job. Seems like a good way to go! I'm so excited to plant my garden too!

    ReplyDelete