Monday, December 5, 2011

:: Christmas - on my to-do list

So there are a few things I want to make this
year before Christmas has come and gone.

Our Christmas tree still has no skirt.
Embarassing, huh.
Each year I say I'm gonna make one and I end up being too busy.
But this year it's gonna happen.
No really, it is.
I really need to schedule it in.

This is what I'm going to make.
A no-sew ruffle Christmas tree skirt.


We have Christmas stockings,
but I've always wanted to make my own.
And these are the ones I'm going to try to re-create.
Ruffles for us girls and something more manly for the hubs.

Source: etsy.com via Amy on Pinterest


What's on your list to get done this December?

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love the tree skirt and the stocking! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh! That tree skirt has been in my mind for the past year... but not under my tree... and those stockings are super cute! I'm going to pin them so I remember then for next year! :)
    Actually, how about you just make a couple extra and I'll send you my address and a check! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny, but these are on the to-do list this week. Great minds think alike! I saw this pleated one I am going to make for the guys: http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2010/12/burlap-christmas-stockings.html
    Have fun! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you made the stockings yet? I would love to see how they turned out.

    ReplyDelete