Sunday, November 29, 2009

Online Holiday Boutique


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I did. We had family come into town and so I've been crazy busy! We did a little bit of this . . . well, us girls decided to sit this one out.



A lot of eating.






And a little bit of relaxing at the beach. Okay, maybe it wasn't too relaxing due to my cold, numb toes, hands, etc. I know. We're crazy. We went to the beach in November and it was freezing!


I will have some new posts soon. But in the meantime, check out this Online Holiday Boutique from UCreatethat will be starting tomorrow! It will run until Dec. 7th. So go check it out! Oh and I'm actually part of this online boutique. Check out my store on etsy here. Or click on my button below or on the sidebar!


No comments:

Post a Comment